The fine folks down at Capstone Publishing were nice enough to give us an iPad so we could try out their new CapReader app. The eBooks are interactive children’s books with high resolution images, full voice over narration, and highlighted text follow so you can keep up with the reader.
“What Andy? What is it?”
Here’s how CapReader app works:
- 1a. Buy a physical copy of a book with the CapReader eBook Sticker on it here!
1b. Or, you can get just the interactive book online.
- 2. Go to their site and follow the instructions.
- 3. Download the free CapReader app for your iPad.
- 4. Find the book on Capstone’s eBook and “buy” it. When you check out, you can enter the code on the back of the physical copy of the book to download the eBook for free.
- 5. Download the eBook on your iPad.
- 6. Enjoy!
I was really impressed by the quality of these interactive eBooks. If your child is learning how to read, the app could be a great tool for them. Come down to the store to check out our selection of these extra special books and take a peek at an interactive eBook on our iPad while you are at it.